Sunday, August 20, 2006

Kabhie Kabhie I wonder


My bloglines list is around 50 blogs that I read everyday or every other day from people I don't know and those know I know, One striking thing I've noticed that every blogger has something to hide or is hiding something or not sharing something.
I know maybe is coz of fear of something or embarrassment or plain "its my damn blog" kinda thing...
Rarely does anyone write about his/her brother/sister or parents girlfriends/boyfriends or bosses or clients or shit n chaos around him/her ....

Normally One starts a blog offline, to keep ones journals like a private diary then when slowly you have the world logging on to your blog, one kinda changes the look n feel and the blog entries... Then I guess it becomes as if you are blogging for the world, its no longer yours alone....

It kinda becomes like a Karan Johar Movie with all good things you share the good karma by commenting on some blogs you like and the wonderful circle of blogworld revolves around the world of good karma and you think this is cool... lets keep this going, write good things avoid any nasty postings ...

The world of I blog you comment.... you Blog I comment.

Or I guess its like the beautiful voice you hear on FM, you think its a sweet n funny girl who has a wild sense of humour, who loves doing phone pranks on helpless victims and you have the halo and picture of her pasted on you mind, but once you see her real picture in some magazine or TV lot of those characters you had in mind just vanish.....You think aha just a norma RJ

I think a good blog is just like that.......But there is definitely more to it than just the content and the blogger....

As for me personally I do avoid naming people who I kinda get pissed of with or find them shady or have something funny about to blog abt them ... coz I may end up drinking with them and becoming friends again...
And secondly in this world of Google search I cant be doing these kinda vendetta... I might as well use the old fashion way of ignore and avoid........

This weekend I saw Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna....

I kinda liked it but the ending is damn fuckall.... I really hate it when the directors leave the ending to the audience...
Ek tho we pay tru our nose for the tickets and upar se we have to make our own conclusions. Pure Cheating.

For those you have seen the movie Abhishek is the luckiest of all, he gets Saira Mohan :))

KANK 3.5/5 (Goood)

Songs are bakwas!!!