Monday, February 26, 2007

Oscar Nominated Movies - My Target watch.

I've set my own lil filmy target of watching all the Oscar nominated Movies till the next Oscar, Some of the movies I've seen, rest are yet to be dekko.
If you have seen any movies or heard about them do feel free to put in your views or reviews on the movies in the comments section or at my mail id satish@bombaylives.com

And the Nominees are :-

“Blood Diamond”
“Half Nelson”
“Venus”
“The Pursuit of Happyness”
“The Last King of Scotland”
“Little Miss Sunshine”
“Little Children”
“Dreamgirls”
“The Departed” Seen :)
“Volver”
“Notes on a Scandal”
“The Queen”
“The Devil Wears Prada” Seen :)
“Babel”
“Cars” Seen :)
“Happy Feet” Seen :)
“Monster House” Seen :)
“The Good Shepherd”
“Pan’s Labyrinth”
“Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest” Seen :)
“The Prestige”
“The Black Dahlia”
“Children of Men”
“The Illusionist”
“Curse of the Golden Flower”
“Marie Antoinette”
“Letters from Iwo Jima”
“United 93” Seen :)
“Deliver Us from Evil”
“An Inconvenient Truth”
“Iraq in Fragments”
“Jesus Camp”
“My Country, My Country”
“Water”
“Apocalypto”
“Click” Seen :)
“Poseidon”
“Superman Returns” Seen :)