Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Teacher's Names....

I've joined my school's (St. Francis D'assisi High School)  group on Orkut, Just reading the posts about the teachers antics and code names we had for them is giving great internal laughter. They guys around me are wondering if I've gone pansy. 
 
Am missing my teachers they were so cool and funny  yet strict and caring at times. I was an average student and don't do too much masti as being a mallu most teachers knew my parents and I could be easily caught or even let off with less punishment :))
 
We had names for them often with love and based on their characteristics and behaviors.
 
Hear are a few great ones
Athrophoda
Bhagla
Ravan
Bewda
Sattu
Bedook
Hillary & Bhusan
Mirinda
Joyamma (she was rumored to have a fake breast), we later realized she had cancer.
Liliput
 
 
There is nuttin like school days and the One Rupee ka VadaPav and 25 p ka Pepsi cola :))