Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Oddities Meme

Oddities Meme

CNB tagged me onto this....
The Meme rules:
Once you are tagged you MUST write a blog entry about your 10 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next six people to be tagged and list their names.
 
  • I always try to get the window seat anywhere bus,rickshaw,train, plane, cycle anything.
  • At times I wear diffrent pairs of socks like Govinda.
  • I like to gamble or wage bets on anything from cricket to stocks to commodities.
  • I never give any money to beggars coz I know that they may be richer than average Indians
  • I always yap with rickshaw & cab drivers to know their take on current affairs and local politics and gossip
  • I yell Jai Mata Di and other slogans just to be part of a train gang to catch place in the 08:49 Churchgate slow.
  • I avoid traveling by bus coz I damn scared of pickpockets.
  • I like the crazy things people do in Virar Trains and I love the high one gets hanging out of a fast Virar train.
  • I like joining the crowd and thrashing pickpocket a public pasting.
  • I enjoy watching movies in shady theatres like Jaya, DeepMandir, Shreyas, Ajanta more than Multiplexes where the audience is not animated and active.
  • I believe doing susu in the open after a few rounds of beer is bliss.
  • I mostly wear only Black T-shirts
Six people who should do this:
(if you haven't already done it)
 
 
If you may wonder WTF is meme
 
Its an idea, project, statement or even a question that is posted by one blog and responded to by other blogs. Although the term encompasses much of the natural flow of communication in the Blogosphere
www.fzelders.nl/weblog/