- Dance Bars shut down in Bombay.. no more cham cham bars, no more item numbers
- IED explosion in J&K parade
- Naxals kill 11 in A.P
- human Rickshaws are banned and will cease to ply on Calcutta roads
- 200 killed by leptosiros and over 6000 still battling for life in Bombay
- Mangal Pandey is suddenly remembered.
- Raj Thackeray suddenly discovers something's wrong with Shiv Sena
- It was a dry day.
- England nearly won the test match
- Bodo Militants burn Indian tricolor
- A techno version of Vande Mataram by 8 groups is launched.
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
As for today, Everything is back to normal... Trains are running 25-30 mins late, I reached office late,tired and exhausted.
I hope next independence day something improves :))