Monday, May 30, 2005

Success is a long haul...

Someone I know was part of the initial team at IndiaInfoline, an online share trading Co which started in 1995... A company which saw more than its shares of problems dot com boom, bust, consolidation, boom again... it finally got listed at the Sensex, NSE at Rs. 76. He has over 40000 shares since the inception offloaded 5000 last week at Rs 80 something...
 
I'm not saying this just to blow sunshine up my ass or anything but I sincerely believe that success in a long haul, overnight success is as rare as Halley's Comet... There will be unpleasant times when people will have all sorts of things and advice for you but when you hit bingo the same people will do an about turn. 
 
I hope MyZus also also get listed on the Sensex or Nasdaq someday, I've a few ESOPS :))