Thursday, April 28, 2005

tiring day so far....

class="mobile-post">

 
was in office from 10.30 to 6.30... crawling on slow net, even slower IBM ThinkPad, websites for partners and resellers in Middle East, team meeting, discussion, emails to n fro, IM, chai, lunch brk... etc etc da usual yada yada.....
 
then saw
 Robots... at Sterling with my friend Bhatta.. I guess me and Bhatta are the usual suspects for all movies arty,animation, regional and any movies that others don't watch.
totally cool movie... awesome animation and grafix... and really funny.... I give it double thumbs up...
 
If you dunno where you get the worst bhel in Bombay, don't despair I shall tell you....
its at Vithal Bhelwalla

 

 

 

 

 

near New Excelsior Cinema, VT.

We had normal bhel, at 25 bucks each it was a total rip-off... no taste at all... maha fcukall.... tasted like sawdust sadoing for years on Ice slabs.

the pani puri can be tried...for the boiled moong and rocket syrup :))