Thursday, December 09, 2004

awesome way to begin ur day.......

 
my train was late by 45 mins... infact it was standing still for 45 mins between dahisar and borivali.... one of the most traumatic and painful experience one can undergo.. some one like a convict spending life sentence... its hot n humid full of fart and hen pecked souls cribbing ....
A good Samaritan gave me a seat and in a jiffy I was off to a deep slumber... woke up at Bombay central.. dint even bother to read da Da Vinci Code...
the outside churchgate station had a fight wid a cop who was stopping public from crossing the road to may way for some SOB Mantri... I hate these mantris when they trouble people, and shamelessly show off their power in the name of secutiry.... I feel really sorry for the cops who have to salute these hookers n pimps of the lowest pedigree
I'm office now... jus heard that one of my shares has crashed 75% value... called up my broker to find out more...
Its juss 11 am .. how better can it get??