Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hibernation - Not Really!!

You must be wondering why the trickle of posts for the last 2 weeks, well 2 reasons a) I still haven't managed to get an internet connection at home b) My office has blocked all sites of popular interest like blogs, market watch, news etc.

I do have enabled blog post on my mobile thru Webaroo but do face some problem posting it and cant attach images etc and it make it look like Twitter.

Have been working on some cool research tools and ideas on the stock market with a couple of friends and also intend to watch my list of DVD's which are lying idle in my shelf.

Also intend to finish my Book reading target which has been delayed like the Planning commission's target to the Government.

p.s Do read the Dhando Investor by Mohnish Parbai, Do let me know if you need it.