Sunday, February 04, 2007

The world around me since I started this blog


Left Myzus, to work in Securities Firm then joined back.
Sensex moved from 6k to 14k
Property prices have doubled in Bombay
Visited Kuwait, Dubai, Doha, Muscat, Chennai , Tirupati, Poona & Alibaug.
Moved from PC- Video Games to PS2
Moved from Mobile Pics to 6.0 Mega Pixel Sony.
Started drinking more Whiskey than Beer.
Learnt to cook for 10 people rather than 1-2.
Made great friends from the blogging and blog reading community & in Doha.
Shiv Sena is still in power in Bombay & the Commies in Bengal.
We Indians have discovered budget Air Travel & Online Booking.
Gambled with stocks, cricket,commodities, real estate & relations.
Myzus is still fighting it out.
My sidey friend 'booze' hasn't returned my 3k taken 6 years ago.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is still clean and without any scams to his credit.
Home loans have moved from 8% to 10.5% p.a
The Borivali- Virar quadrupling of tracks is still incomplete.
Learnt to keep quiet and speak only when needed.
People have got married left, right and center and having babies.
Pranab is still searching for his soul mate...
Bollywood is still the number 1 draw for desis.
Delhi still is the rape captial and Bombay the bomb's captial.
Shady Ash moved from Salman to Viviek to Abhishek.


Maybe something's will change the next time I make a list of things around me.... I hope I can include many happy stories of me and my friends around the world.

If you think i've forgotten anything or anything changed around your world in the last three years, do freel to scribble in the comments

cheers amigos :)