Sunday, January 29, 2006

A Perfect Lover : Hyper tagging II

Me have been tagged by Sherry...

The rules of the game are:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again
 
 
Target : Female
 
  1. Feminine wid lil Tomboyish traits
  2. Extremely Good sense of humour
  3. Ability to live, adjust & adapt  wid a crazy person
  4. Reasonable to good cooking skills & food freak like me :))
  5. 24/7 Noty Mode
  6. wouldn't mind someone with a  few million Dollars
  7. Should play videogames/Xbox.PS2 
  8. should be Filmy and be a movie buff like me
Besides that I know that I would be doing all the ghar ka  work and sewa and stuff, sarvagunn sampann dats me :))
 
My list of 8 victims/friends
 
CNB
Fiza
Preity
Solzaire
Chirayu
Ritesh
Sandy
Sweta
 
cheers
me :)
 
p.s the 8 qualities shouldn't be taken seriously but definitely given a good thought !!