If you are fed up of working for companies where your feel you're being wasted or generally fedup with the shady politics and general sucking-up that goes on, I think you should give Entrepreneurship a try, I genuinely think there is no better way to do a start-up other than Eureka at IITB.
Eureka! is the international business plan competition organized by The Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Bombay is inviting entries for Eureka! 2006. The deadline for First Round – Submission of Executive Summary, is 15th January 2006.
Highlights of Eureka!
- The biggest Business Plan Competition in India in terms of participation, prizes and resources.
- A separate track for Working Professional being launched this year.
- An extremely reliable and thorough business plan competition due to the unique mentoring process and transparent judging.
- Online Team Builder to find team mates with complementary skills.
- Extensive Online Resources in various aspects of developing a business plan.
- Winners of Eureka! are invited to Global Startup, one of the most prestigious business plan competitions in the world.
- Opportunities for incubation in 18 Technology Business Incubators across India.
- Opportunities for Venture Capital funding through a wide network of VCs.
- Extensive Mentoring for the finalists which can be continued even after the finals.
- Cash Prizes: (combined for both the tracks)
First Prize : Rs. 2,00,000
Second Prize : Rs. 1,20,000
Third Prize : Rs. 80,000
Top Student Team : Rs 50,000
check out more details at www.iitbecell.org