Friday, October 07, 2005

fcuking Blog spamm!!

I've re-enabled word verification for comments.... after being regularly spammed and bombed by useless idle MF's ...
 
I'm a little busy at the moment, but trust I shall get back at them really hard and really mean way
 
here's a sample of blog spam I get...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a
plane ticket to amsterdam
It deals mostly with plane ticket to amsterdam plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

--
Posted by Online Incomes
 
Your blog is great! It's hard to find blogs with good content and people talking about stock tip these days! I have a secret stock tip exposed if you want to come check it out

--
Posted by Rolo 
 
I found a lot of useful info about stock tip on your blog - thank you. I also have a new stock tip tips blog - please click over and have a look

--
Posted by Casper
 
Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a
tampa airport
It deals mostly with tampa airport plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

--
Posted by freestuff2 
 
Hey I just love your blog. I also have a internet dating service
blog/site. I mostly deals with internet dating service
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

--
Posted by jobs123
 
Hey I just love your blog. I also have a african american single woman
blog/site. I mostly deals with african american single woman
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

--
Posted by freestuff2
 
Hey, you have an interesting blog here! I'm definitely going to visit often!
I have a
debt relief solution site. It pretty much covers debt relief solution related stuff.
check it out if you get time :-)

--
Posted by ebgcommute
 
Hi,

I liked your blog. I found many interesting information here.
I also give free info about immediately increase site traffic web. You can seen it on my
immediately increase site traffic web site.

If you have time please visit my web site to get some free immediately increase site traffic web information.

Kind regards,
Nick

--
Posted by Cyber Financial Corporation
 
I'm an adware expert, owner of a adware block resource. I'm happy bloggers like you are starting to cover this hot topic. Feel free to get any info from my website for your blog!

--
Posted by swissred
 
You should start uploading to http://www.content-type.com for your free file hosting. Works much better than the one you are using and allows bigger files with faster speeds.

--
Posted by Your Friend :)
 
I enjoyed your information on online trading. I have a online trading blog if you want to check it out.

--
Posted by abigail