Saturday, October 15, 2005

Digi-Cam quest

I went to JJ Mehta Photography Store (www.jjmehta.com) at Dadar to buy a digicam, some thing which I've been trying to buy for a long time.... They dint have any sasta Nikon Models... My budget was 7-8k max... So I check out the Sony S40 Cybershot costing 8k ... If I spend 2k more I would get the chargers and 256 memory stick, I was ok with that pricing too... but the guy wanted 4% extra for using credit card.... I was like WTF, DinDahadey loot..... he asked if I had ICICI wire transfer and I could deposit it to save the 4%, What a moron .. If I had the funds I wouldn't be using... even if I had I would have still preferred my ICICI credit card.....
 
So here's is my roadmap....
1. Check out comparative pricing of 7-8k range Nikon,Sony Digi-cam on Froogle.
2. visit Alfa at Irla (The best place for imported goods in Bombay)
3. Contact someone who is coming to India from the Gulf.
 
 
I also had vadas and Samosa at SriKrishna next to the shop... the Vadas was nothing great, I guess once a shop becomes popular they compromise big time of taste and quality....
Its like Bhel Puri's on Juhu beach.... sabse bakwas, local Bhaiyaa rocks any day.....