* You and your girlfriend are "friendly"
* You've never had a grandmother, you've always had a Nana; The same goes for Dada
* Bastard is baashturd And baashturd is always preceeded by bleddie
* And if the DJ doesn't play the "masala" he's a bleddie baashturd and u feel like jhaaping or clipping him (Masala means songs starting with Glayan sankli sonya chi..and ending with Ya Ya mayem yo..)
* The first thing you ask another catholic is "Which Parish?"
* And you are a Mayhim boy or a Banruh girl
* Every sentence you say ends with "men"
* Women are "chicks" and men are "buggers"
* It's okay if you skipped your best friend's birthday, but Sunday 9 o'clock mass - "Have to go men, to meet da chicks and da buggers!"
* You utter 9 Fu*&s for every 3 words
* You know at least one person in Vasai, Borivali I.C. colony and Orlem, each
* You know 13 Savio's and 7 Seans. (Shawns)
* You've been living in Bombay all your life, but you're actually from Goa
* You'll skip the India vs Pakistan cricket match but not the Christmas dance
* You love going to the local "fete" to watch the parish king and queen contest
* When you disagree you say "balls"
* You can't play cricket to save your life, but you rock at football
* You don't like Remo too much, but if a non-catholic doesn't like him, you'll kick his arse for it
* Your Hindi is a little better than Michael Jackson's
* You claim you can't speak Konkani, but in reality, you can use it to win the Nobel Prize for literature
* Christmas is not happy, it's merry
* Suits are black, dark blue and grey. Only.
* Sunday is chicken/prawn curry day
* Your freezer is filled with last years Sorpotel, which if u heat and eat with pao no, its damn tashty man!
* When you order pav bhaji, you eat more pav than bhaji
* You hate mangies and vice-versa
* Both Goans and mangies hate east-indians a little
* You didn't watch Sholay but you've seen "Sound of Music", "Benhur", "Passion of Christ", "Ten Commandments" in a theatre.
* You think Mel Gibson is such a nice man.
* And Last but not the least your father thinks He is Portuguese even though he can barely grunt one or two Portuguese words.