Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Stayin Alive.....alone...

Day 3  me living alone....(my folks are outta town)
These are things I've been eating for dinner....
 
Day 1.  Sheekh Kebabs @ Ustad's ( I.C Colony) , 3 pav's and chota thums up.... trust me the kebabs were better than ayub's, bade's, chote's, and BAndra Masjid.
 
Day 2. Mysore Masala outside Andeheri station (Platform # 6), so fucking hot, couldn't taste anything, followed by a Kashmiri soda ( soda, lemon, jaljeera masala, pudina etc etc .. total pack)
 
Day 3. 3 Potato Chops (Mutton)  from Tom's  ( a local Shawarma shop in my colony)  ......... The best thing I like about this shop is the entire family works out there, First thing as you enter da shop the uncle in Konkani says ... "vos re... you want water maan... cold or super cold... we have both han, good fridge", parcel or you wanna eat here or heat it at home.... you answer anything, the aunty , another uncle from the kitchen will start audio..... nice people to  hang out with, Goans are one the coolest people , I've lived with them all my life :))
 
Tomorrow I shall have 2 chops and Kisan Squash and make some Maggi ..........