Thursday, July 28, 2005

Finally home

Though I'm posting this after 20 hours after reaching home... Its feels nice to be home... Dry clothes and a sofa to zzz....

I reached at 10 pm yesterday (27th July), right now I'm at the SIFY cyber cafe in my area...
Our boss dropped us at Bandra Reclamation junction, then me bhatta and girish walked towards Bandra station....
.. The road towards badna station was in all shambles and shit....
The often abused and blamed slum dwellers made a human chain and were guiding the public towards the railway station... Kids were holding cardboard placards and directing the route through the bandra masjid gullies...
Bandra majid and the local mohalla people were distributing water to the commuters...

Bandra station....
it was like a sea of humanity which had assembled to head home....
we decided to skip a few trains, we caught the 3rd train to borivali.... After moving slowing till upto Santa Cruz for about 40-45 mins , we reached borivali in 40 mins...
then took a Auto and reached in 10 mins....

Overall smooth journey if you compare to the ordeals many of my friends had to go thorough....

I've taken a few pics will post them soon...

I hope the GODS take a break and throw some sunshine :))