Everyone flips trips gets nostalgic and romantic when it rains in Bombay, There are many things about the rains I jusss hate from my bottom of my your know what ......
when it rains in Bombay.........
- You see more people shitting on the tracks.
- Puddles larger than the size of moon craters are created.
- the lifeline of Bombay ( the local trains) gets royally rogered over 5 million hapless souls are tortured big time.
- your Vada PAv gets soggy, tastes yucky.......
- The Bhaiyaas in the trains get another reason not to take bath.
- The stench of shit, garbage and gutter hits you and chokes you before you say WTF
- Sidey Rickshaw wallahs and Cab Drivers take you for royal rides and charge you inflated fares.
- king circle, DAdar, Mahim, Parel become no go zones.
- Marine Drive and Gateway can really dangerous and suck you in the Arabian sea.
- Fist Fights and Nails fights in trains are replaced by Umbrella fights.
- Slum dwellers are in shittin bricks mode... they dunno wots gonna get then first BMC or the Rains.
- Whole Bombay gets into scratching mode coz of wearing undies that haven't dried proprahly .
- Kingfisher makes way for Old Monk.
- Rawas, Surmai, Bombil and Bhangda get hyper expensive people stick to masala papad.
- Churchgate and VT station look like some rain dance club with a zillion wet bodies.
- Jaundice, Malaria and infinite other illness attack you.
- Bus rides are torturous and can take hours
- Rain drops hit you like bullets when you hang out of trains.
- Accidentally you will slip, trip and chance marao people at stations, roads, and puddles
- hundreds who fall in gutters and manholes are later fished out of Worli sea face.
- Aksa and MAdh Island get undue publicity.
- You get fed up with people who come and tell you "chal Bushy Dam Jaate hai"
Pic courtesy TJ O'brien