Friday, June 24, 2005

Batman Begins ......



Yesterday the heavens were pouring, millions of commuters were rushing early to grab seats and catch their favorite soaps, Me and usual suspect Bhatta decided not to do the daily running for trains, we watched Batman Begins, inspite of what I heard from all my friends that its a Fcukall movie and waste of money.... I liked the movie , and will continue to love the comic book hero's that I've grown reading up whether its Champak, Chandamama,Superman, Spiderman,Hulk, Mandrake, Lothar, Hojo, Bahadur, Phantom, Tinkle (suppandi,Shambu, hoodja), Archie's, Chacha Chowdery ( no matter how fcukall the English was).
I've learnt one thing about movies....."There are movies made for everyone and there are movies not made for everyone"
Worst case scenario you loose 40 bucks you paid for Stall at Eros