Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Balu .T gas lost it :):).. raul strikes back!!

Rahul Gandhi hits out at Bal Thackarey
   By: PTI
   November 9, 2004
Amethi: Hitting back at Bal Thackarey, Congress MP Rahul Gandhi today said the Sena Supremo should concentrate on "doing something" for Mahrashtra instead of looking for a bride for him.

"I shall definitely consider the recommendation of Thackarey," Rahul quipped when pointed out that the Sena supremo had said that he would look for a "Hindustani bride" for him.

He, however, replied with an emphatic no when asked whether he would be "seeing" the girl recommended by Thackerey.

The first-time MP asked Thackerey to do "something for Maharashtra instead of looking for a bride for him."

"I am open to suggestions and proposals from any quarters on any matter. I am still learning. Even if some one abuses me I shall hear it but the decision would be mine."