Thursday, June 26, 2008

My version of the Net.

Things haven’t changed much since I compiled the list in 2005

My blog is still hosted at Blogspot  .
My pictures remain hosted by Flickr  .
Email with Microsoft Outlook  and Gmail  with my own domain www.bombaylives.com
Browse internet with Firefox 3
LinkedIn & Facebook business and friends networking.
Bloglines  to read RSS feeds.
View pics on Irfanview  & Piclens

Google Talk  and Skype  for instant messaging.
UTVi , moneycontro  l and equitymaster  to check stock quotes.
Icicidirect  to trade on Sensex/Nifty.
Peerweb for P2P transfers.
AVG  is my antivirus protection.
VLC Player to view movies , Winamp  to play music.

SMS Fun at Vakow & Twitter

Gyan at Wikipedia

Cheap movie tickets at Ngpay & Bookmyshow & Vodafone Tuesdays.

Online Shopping at FutureBazaar and using Paymate for discount payments.

Online travel at Makemytrip & Loyalty Points at Imint.

Make my PC look like Mac using CrystalXP

Mailing groups using GoogleGroups.

SMS, Mail & Pop-up Reminders using Google Calendar

Mobile downloads using Mobile9

View videos on YouTube & share Presentations on Slide share

Would love you hear your version of the Net or Net 2.0 as they call it nowadays : - )