Friday, January 21, 2005

Sometimes I wonder!!

I'm not da kinda person who expects an acknowledgements for every deed I do but at times I do wonder about the kinda people who exist in da world of ours...

Some people remember you when they need you in their times of problem and forget you when have used you or have you task done... some thing like a kaddipatta they say..they forget you when they have a nice time... I guess everyone has these experiences.. I guess one remembers these things to move on in life and not to repeat this knowingly or unknowingly wid another soul...

Never ever work your ass out for any cause however close it may seem to your heart... you maybe seen as a desperate and someone without any avenues...People may take you for granted...

There are also some absolute strangers,who will go out of their way to help you... watch out for them... they maybe probably a gujju or a marwari (don't go by popular perception)

why am I writing this??
I guess I'm damn bored have 3 days of holidays... my fridge is under repairs... sania mirza lost to Serena... West Indies unlucky for the zillionth time after knocking da aussies at 45/5 ....
not actually ... I guess one has to get a bit serious in life.. get priorities sorted out.. not have much hopes n expectations from friends ..
Life is not always bullish.... it can be bullshit too!!